You are what you wear. At The Perfect Provenance, we are happy to share the stories behind our designers and partners so that you can be an informed consumer. Today, to celebrate Earth Day, we want to share the provenance of two of our fashion partners -- San Francisco based Amour Vert -- which literally means Green Love, and our own Smile More tee shirt partner -- Sonoma based Farm Fresh Clothing Company. Of course, as a West Coast girl living an East Coast life, I love that these two companies are from my hometown. Enjoy!
Amour Vert -- San Francisco, California
Born of an elevated global awareness and passion for quality, Amour Vert leads with their heads and hearts to create beautiful products, sustainable practices and supply chain integrity. They believe with our every fibre they are pioneering a considered and sustainable future, having planted almost 100,000 trees through the sales of their just-right tees. Manufactured in America and made from sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics such as organic cotton and beech wood-derive modal, they are working towards their mission of every garment creating a cleaner world.
- Every stitch has a purpose & every day is Earth day.
- They use non-toxic dye, eco-friendly products
- Amour Vert tee shirts -- they are made from fibers from trees, making them extra soft; but check out all of their styles (pants, dresses, they are all wonderful)
- With every tee-shirt sold Amour Vert plants a tree, they plan to plant 100,000 trees this year.
- Made in USA
Farm Fresh Clothing Company -- Smile More Smile Collection Tee Shirts
Our Smile Collection tee shirts for men, women and kids, are 100 percent organic and printed with eco-friendly, water-based inks for an extra soft finish. All tees are made in California from 100% Organic Cotton.
- Smile More Design by Luke Lori on front of tee. Smile More logo on back neck of tee.
- 20 percent of the profit of each shirt will benefit Operation Smile.
- Guaranteed to make you #smilemore