- Men's classic slip on sneaker
- LWG (Leather Working Group) certified suede
- Perforated soft suede in light grey, dark grey and orange
- Soft washed, cotton canvas lining
- Matching elastic twin gore
- Contoured, cushy foam footbed with extra heel-strike cushion
- Includes our exclusive cooling system with perforations for breathability and cooling airflow channels for extra cool comfort
- Bouncy, original "power-grip" outsole made from durable natural rubber
- Inspired by the hometown of the quintessential California band, The Beach Boys
Double elastic gore and extra room in the collar allows for a comfortable fit.
- Should fit snug to avoid slipping in the heel.
- Comfortable right out of the box.
In May 1966 The Beach Boys release Pet Sounds in Hawthorne, California. The relaxed, timeless style of our 05/66 Hawthorne Slip On evokes the mid-60s cool of the quintessential California band.
Born in 1964, SeaVees is the original way to go casual. With a groundbreaking advertising campaign throughout the 1960s, SeaVees pioneered the transformation of the sneaker from gym shoe to casual shoe. For any social affair, one could show up in SeaVees; a comfortable sneaker with the sophistication of a dressier shoe.