Robert Clergerie's Jard boots are crafted in France of black grained leather. Designed with foldover cuffs and a durable lug sole, this biker-inspired style features a plush grey shearling lining.
- 1.25"/30mm heel (approximately).
- 7.75"/20cm shaft, 11.50"/29cm circumference (approximately).
- Rounded toe. Self-strap at ankle.
- Rubber heel. Stitched welt.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Pulls on.
- Lined with shearling.
- Rubber lug sole.
- Available in Black/Grey.
- Made in France. Dyed lamb shearling country of origin: Spain.
About Robert Clergerie
The Robert Clergerie brand is renowned for its iconic looks – brogues, architectural shapes and forms, strong heels and blocks, mix of materials, articulated wood and signature raffia – with a modern fashion twist, establishing Robert Clergerie as an irrefutable reference in the shoe sector.