$ 69.00Visit product page →
Forever iconic, forever new. The classic Superga 2750 sneakers are an Italian style staple and an authentic design piece. Born in 1925, when the young Turin entrepreneur Walter Martiny created a prototype of rubber-soled sports shoes for his tennis-loving wife, today, their appeal remains intact. An ideal blank canvas for designers and artists to create unique and novel interpretations – they remain an enduring fashion favorite season after season.
- Breathable cotton canvas upper
- Two-tone jacquard logo tag on the side
- Logo-printed backheel and insole
- Logo-engraved aluminium eyelets
- Cotton laces
- Vulcanized natural rubber sole
- The manufacturing process and the materials of this product are 100% vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
- Run big — we suggest sizing down by a 1/2 size
Superga® is one of the most prestigious brands in the history of Italian footwear all over the world and is aimed at those who wear casual and contemporary shoes, but with a touch of true history and almost a hundred years of culture and tradition.
Turin, Italy 1911. The Walter Martiny Rubber Industry was born, which was then called “Superga”. Walter Martiny, the founder, discovered the existence of a new technology, invented by Charles Goodyear: the vulcanization of natural rubber. He was the first person to bring the invention to Italy.
n 1925 - to satisfy the needs of his tennis player wife - the founder of Superga®, Walter Martiny, created one of the first sports shoes with vulcanized natural rubber soles.
At that time, tennis players used canvas shoes with a rope sole: Martiny created a cast of that rope sole and reproduced it in natural rubber, which was non-slip and resistant. It is from the irregular texture of the rope that the characteristic “orange peel” sole was born: the same that we still see under the 2750: for everyone, the classic Supergas.
The shoe is still one of the greatest examples of Italian design which gathered plenty of appreciation around the world. In almost 100 years of history, the iconic white canvas - with its countless possibilities of customization - has enabled dozens of artists and designers to express their creativity.
$ 88.00Visit product page →
Exclusive archival artwork from Hoffman California Fabrics. Nostalgic artwork from the 1990's screen printed on cotton poplin twill
- Women's classic lace up CVO sneaker
- Vegan sneaker style
- Recycled cotton canvas lining
- Post-consumer recycled plastic laces
- Contoured, cushy foam footbed with extra heel-strike cushion
- Includes our exclusive cooling system with perforations for breathability and cooling airflow channels for extra cool comfort
- Bouncy, original "power-grip" outsole made from durable natural rubber in Hoffman yellow
- A stitch for stitch recreation of the style that started it all in 1964
Born in 1964, SeaVees is the original way to go casual. With a groundbreaking advertising campaign throughout the 1960s, SeaVees pioneered the transformation of the sneaker from gym shoe to casual shoe. For any social affair, one could show up in SeaVees; a comfortable sneaker with the sophistication of a dressier shoe.