These beautiful art pieces are more than just candles, they are a feast for the senses and a perfect gift. Fornasetti's vegetable-based wax 'Bacio' candle is housed in a ceramic vessel featuring the nose and mouth of Italian opera singer, Lina Cavalieri. Burning to release the label's signature 'Otto' scent, this single-wick version combines Thyme and Lavender notes with Incense and Cedarwood for a warm and spicy aroma.
- Top notes: thyme, lavender.
- Middle notes: orris, cedarwood.
- Base notes: tolu balsam, incense, birch, styrax, labdanum.
- 300 g 60 hours burn time.
- 300 g Height 16cm Length 10cm Width 10cm
- 900g 240 burn time.
- 900 g Height 15cm Length 12cm Width 12cm
Italian painter, sculptor, and engraver Piero Fornasetti was famously obsessed with the face of 19th-century operatic soprano Lina Cavalieri, featuring it in countless designs for his collection of tableware and home décor. Today, Piero’s son, Barnaba, reinterprets his father’s charming and whimsical art in this remarkable home line.
Made in Italy