Of course we like this bike -- it's named after our hometown after all! The SRAM 2-gear automatic hub requires no gears shifting - it adapts automatically with you throughout your urban journey. Best of all: these commuter bikes require virtually zero maintenance. Martone bikes are light and strong, made of double-wall aluminum perfect for daily urban journeys - and always with a red chain to add some magic to your daily transit.
- Price includes Light and Lock ($180 value)
- Frame & Fork: Steel Alloy
- Handlebar Width: 560mm (22")
- Brakes: Drop-forged Aluminium Road-Style Calipers
- Wheels: 700c Aero Rims, 42 Double-wall, Aluminium
- Rear Hub: SRAM AUTOMATIX Hub - 2 speed automatic shifting
- Bike Weight: 24 lbs
- Tires: 700 x 32c
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Chain: KMC light & strong - always in red
- Handlebar & Basket: W 440mm X L 320mm X H 150mm, Aluminum
- For shipping prices and orders outside of the Greenwich area, please email us . at email@example.com; assembly required.
- No international orders.
Martone Cycling Company is a fashion- and design-driven bike company. Their bikes are a bold statement of personal style: city bikes, created with passion—with a red chain on every bike made. There's more then meets the eye, here: each MCC bike is powered by SRAM's innovative duomatic gear system, which automatically adjusts and changes gears based on the speed you're riding. Its an entirely unique riding experience - and one you'll find only on these bikes.