- Natural mineral glass lenses providing the clearest sight in the world.
- Shock-resistant with anti-scratch and anti-static electricity treatment.
- Maximum UV protection.
- Triple-layer anti-reflective interior.
- Resistant to temperatures of over 400ºC.
- Hydrophobic / Oleophobic, lenses.
About Jean-Michel Basquiat:
Etnia Barcelona, which takes its inspiration from cultural movements, presents its new collection, an homage to the artist Jean-Michel Basquiat. Basquiat’s work transmits the language and symbolism of the street; images pay tribute to royalty, heroism, and the street itself. His work is bursting with color and layers that foreshadow today’s internet culture.
A pattern based on one of Jean-Michel Basquiat's original works, In This Case (1983) is displayed on the inside of the temples and outer temple tips. Gold plated accents can be found throughout the frame, including Basquiat's signature and iconic crown.
The sunglasses are made in Barcelona, Spain. The lenses, which are manufactured from pure mineral crystal, are photochromic with a scratch-resistant protective coating.