Fornasetti's scented decorative object is printed with the face of the Italian artist's muse Lina Cavalieri in the guise of the goddess Flora. The hand-poured candle is infused with a delicate White Rose and Jasmine aroma, created by perfumer Emmanuel Philip in homage to the luscious gardens of the Fornasetti's Milanese home. After the burn time, the ceramic vessel can be used to store small trinkets or cosmetics.
- Top notes: lemon, bergamot, mandarin, galbanum.
- Middle notes: pine sap, samphire.
- Base notes: cistus labdanum, iodine, ambergris.
- 300g burn time 60 hours and 900g burn time 240 hours
- 300g Height 16cm. Length 10cm Width 10cm
900g Dimensions: 6" Tall x 5" Wide
Italian painter, sculptor, and engraver Piero Fornasetti was famously obsessed with the face of 19th-century operatic soprano Lina Cavalieri, featuring it in countless designs for his collection of tableware and home décor. Today, Piero’s son, Barnaba, reinterprets his father’s charming and whimsical art in this remarkable home line.
Made in Italy