White and blue striped women's trousers.
- Tencel pants, natural material made from wood pulp.
- This new fiber is strong, absorbent and comfortable, but above all gives a "casual" look to clothing
- Regular fit straight pants
- Back welt pockets, Italian front pockets
- Length: 72cm
Hartford was launched in Paris in 1979. Mixing vintage European styles with a more relaxed American aesthetic, the label has gained a cult following for its easy-to-wear pieces, which are perfect for dressing down stylishly. Look out for the linen shirts this season.
- Hartford has maintained its “insider” status
- Think Parisian cool with an informal edge
- Perfect for easy-to-wear, stylish basics