Holiday Return Policy
Items purchased at The Perfect Provenance that are received between November 1, 2021 and December 25, 2021, may be returned through January 8, 2022. Please note that all other terms and conditions provided in The Perfect Provenance Returns and Refunds Policy are still applicable with respect to such items purchased. All purchases made after December 25, 2021 are subject to the Standard Return Policy.
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a purchase from online or in store.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges and original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All oversea shipments are subject to specific country customs, duties, and taxes which The Perfect Provenance is not responsible for.
- We hope your items arrive safely but if for any reason there is damage, please send us photos of the damage so we can submit a claim and replace or refund your purchase.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- All sale items
- Food/ Perishables
- Holiday Merchandise
- Beauty Products.
- Merchandise that is damaged once it leaves our store. All purchase must return in the condition in which it left our store to be eligible for a refund.